Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'm an addict...

I have two new addictions that I must share with you. I love Fresh Market - I could spend hours in that store! A couple of weeks ago, I found these two items and I seriously can't get enough of them.

The first is called Wallaby Organic Yogurt. My favorite flavors are the Banana Vanilla & also the Key Lime. They aren't too sweet which is why I like them. Fresh Market can't keep these flavors stocked because I go and wipe them out - as soon as they put out more!


My second addiction is this water called HINT. Have you tried it!?? I have tried several of the flavors and so far, the Pear is my fave. I love water...especially if it's infused with something. The great thing about HINT is that it has no sugar...it's just water and it is so yummy!!


I recommend that you try them...you'll be addicted too. :)

7 comments:

Momx6 said...

I want to go there! And try the water and yogurt. I won't mention my addictions...

The Lynchs said...

Ooooh - I love infused water, too! I'll have to look for that the next time I'm at Whole Foods!

Kriss said...

Jill I love the Banana yogurt!! I will have to look for the water. -Kriss

Faith said...

I am very intrigued by the water...I may have to look into that!

Jen said...

I have never been there, but I think I need to go! You are looking so good....

Wishing 4 One said...

Wow i never heard of that store, a southern chain maybe? We had so many cool stores similar to this Fresh Market on the west coast that I so miss! Pear water sounds delectible! The yogurts here in Cairo are so yummy too. Not too sweet and more creamy than back in the US, just delicious, wish I could send you some. xoxoxoxo

Amber said...

Ooooh...we just got one of those stores not long ago, but I haven't been there yet. Guess I'll have to try it.

PS-leaving you a blog award :-)