Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Summer Diary: The Beach - Day Two & Three

We arrived in Destin around Noon and checked into our condo. 

We already had family down on the beach, so we walked down to say hello!


When I walked down and saw my family and Alex's family, all hanging out together, it made me cry. 

I was so thankful to have a week with all of them. I knew this was a once in a lifetime thing, so I was going to enjoy every minute of it. The chances of over 50 people's schedules coinciding again - not going to happen. 


 We let the girls wear floaties the first day and we quickly realized that wasn't going to work.

Our girls LOVE the ocean. They like to go way out in the waves with their Daddy. Neither of them can swim, so we headed to Bass Pro for life jackets.


We woke up on Sunday morning and had coffee and scones on the patio. 


We always visit Village Baptist Church when on vacation in Destin. It's nice to have a place to worship when out of town - this is a great church.


The girls went to their children's church this year and had a great time.


We headed to our favorite breakfast spot after church.

Another Broken Egg has THE BEST cinnamon rolls. There's always a wait but it's worth it!





We headed to the beach after lunch!




Best part of family vacation for the girls = always having a cousin to play with on the beach.







Me and my SILs and our girls!





Love to all,

1 comment:

Andie said...

I have a feeling we were there at the same time as y'all!! Looks like a blast! :)