Wednesday, October 5, 2011

14 weeks...

This is the first pregnancy post I've done since announcing my pregnancy. The second time around truly is different. For me anyway. I took weekly pictures starting very early on in my first pregnancy but haven't felt like it this time around. I think being sick along with chasing my almost 2 year old around every day has something to do with it. I'm just tired by the time Alex gets home and haven't thought about having him take a picture. But since I'm officially in my 2nd trimester now, I decided it was time to start posting! I took a picture of myself in the bathroom mirror so it's not the greatest pic but it shows the belly. That's all anyone cares about anyway. How big is the belly getting!??

I thought I would do something different this time around and share different things each week, other than the size of the baby. I found this idea on Pinterest (one of my favorite sites) way before I was pregnant and thought it was a neat idea. This week I'm sharing what I've been craving over the past 14 weeks!



Our sweet baby currently measures 3 1/2 inches (about the size of a lemon) and weighs 1 1/2 ounces. :)

Love to all,

18 comments:

Trendy Minivan said...

I love this. You look beautiful, as always.

It is amazing how different it is the second time around... in so many ways. But you will be amazed at how ridiculous the LOVE is. Ridiculous.

xoxo

Shannon said...

The second time around is SOO different! I am 13 weeks and haven't taken one picture either. I need to get on that! I'm just so excited we are going through this together this time too! :)

Ashley E. said...

You are SOOO cute!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

You look great!!

It's funny how different things are with the 2nd pregnancy and it continues even when the baby arrives! I think we have half the pictures of Jillian's first year that we do of Brody first year of life! Ha! You are just so busy the 2nd time around!

Jen said...

Love the belly!! I love hearing/reading what other people crave when pregnant. It brings back such sweet memories for me. And yes... it is much different the second time around!

kristin fulghum said...

you look great! i love all your cravings.

Paula Keller said...

Cute little bump you're sporting there! I'm SO excited for you guys. What a blessing!


I'm seriously addicted to Pinterest! I even have the app on my phone.

Hillary said...

You look SO GREAT! Seriously! Can't wait to meet your new little love!

andreajennine said...

Love this! I might steal your idea. Then again, I haven't taken any pictures yet at 16 weeks, so I may never get around to it... 2nd pregnancy is different for sure!

Amber said...

Beautiful bump!! Glad to hear things are going well.

Joannah said...

You look great, Jill. :)

Kodi said...

You look so cute! You should link-up with my Pinspired post! :)

Faith said...

Finally, that sweet baby bump! You look great, girl.

Kristen said...

You look great! Glad to hear everything is going well!

Jenna said...

I totally love this! What a great idea! You look fantastic by the way!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

This is so cute! And you look great!

Diane said...

You look too cute! :-) And, yes, the second time is different. It went by so quickly for me - more so than the first. And the first year has gone by quicker too - I blinked and now have an almost 10 month old!!!

I hope your sickness goes away fast!

Anonymous said...

Did u have a boy or girl? I'm currently 14 weeks 4 days pregnant and have similiar cravings!!!! I'm hoping for a boy! I don't want any sweets at all! Not like I did with my girls.