Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thank you!!

I have "met" some of the sweetest people through blogging. There are so many of you, that if we lived in the same city - we would be the best of friends! There are several that I have really clicked with and we email on a regular basis. I pray for you. You pray for me. I encourage you. You encourage me. One of those people for me is Heather at Life at Sonic Speed. She is such a doll and just had her very own baby doll, Avery Kate, just 5 weeks ago! :)

I received a package in the mail yesterday and this is what I found...



Heather sent me these two books written by Angela Thomas. First of all, I LOVE Angela Thomas! I've gone through her Bible studies, but had no idea that she had written these. One is called "Prayers for the Mother To Be." The other is "Prayers for Mothers of Newborns." I started reading the first one immediately and it wasn't long before the tears were flowing! I'm sure the pregnancy hormones had a lot to do with it. :)

Heather, thank you so much! Thank you for always praying, encouraging, and sharing your heart. Thank you for celebrating this special time with Alex and me. There have been times when I've received an email from you or read your blog and it's exactly what I need to hear. You've been a blessing to me in so many ways.

And we live close enough, that one day we CAN actually meet...I look forward to that day!!

Love ya, girl!

6 comments:

Momx6 said...

God means for us to encourage and bless each other. Way to go, Girls!

Megan said...

SO sweet! I love all my blog friend! I am so glad I have met you (and Heather) through this blogging world!

Joy@WDDCH said...

Awwww, so sweet!

Faith said...

What a sweet, sweet gift from such a sweet friend. Aren't bloggy friends just the greatest!!

Heather said...

I am so glad you got them and loved them! I fell in love with Angela Thomas when I did her bible studies...she just writes powerfully and loves Jesus with all her heart!
I feel the same way about you and thank God for you and that miracle baby of yours!!

Katie said...

Jill, thank you for following my "journey" in the hospital through Shannon's blog. She was on top of things!

I appreciate your sweet prayers. They lifted me up!