Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

We have had such a wonderful Thanksgiving. We were able to spend time with both of our families which is always nice. We had Thanksgiving with my family on Wednesday evening.

This is our niece, Joylyn. She was DYING to hold A...it was the sweetest thing. When A was born, she told my sister that A was not Aunt Jill's baby, she was hers and that she was going to take her home with her. HA! So cute.


When my family gets together, we write down what we're each thankful for and we take turns sharing. There are always some tears and lots of laughter during this time! :)


Daddy & his baby girl


Gerry & Joy


Me and my girl. Her shirt says "Thankful for Mommy" :)


This is the whole gang! Having a large family is the best. :)


My sweet husband let me sleep all night last night, while he took care of A. I woke up this morning feeling very rested and ready for more turkey!

This is our niece, Alexandria - holding her new cousin.


Aunt Sarah taking a turn!


For this I am thankful...


And to end the evening, we went to see A Christmas Carol with some of my family. A got to see her first movie and in 3D!


Okay, so she slept through the entire thing, but how cute is she in her 3D glasses!? ;)

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Love to all,

9 comments:

Mandy said...

So much to be thankful for! Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

Amy said...

Those pictures are just adorable! The one of the three of you is my favorite - it is so easy to see the love you have for your family! Happy Thanksgiving and thank you for being a blessing in my life!

Cheryl said...

How fun! Love that Little Miss A went to her first movie. The 3-D glasses are adorable!

Shannon said...

Sounds like a great Thanksgiving!The other day I was thinking about what West's first holiday will be. It will be Easter. :) I can't wait!

Faith said...

Great pics! I love A's shirt...too sweet =) So glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your sweet family!

Michelle said...

So precious....you are blessed!

twondra said...

Soooo cute! Looks like you had a great holiday!!

said...

Wow - it looks like you had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!! I'm pregnant with a little girl that is due to arrive in just 6 weeks. I know this Thanksgiving was extra special for you, as Christmas will undoubtedly be as well! : ) Congratulations on your sweet little girl!

Mazzy said...

No better gift to be thankful for this year for sure. She is beyond adorable!!!