Friday, July 2, 2010

Toy Story 3

Yesterday, Amelia and I went to see Toy Story 3 with some of my family. I had no idea how she would do. The last time we went to see a movie, she was one month old and slept through the entire thing. Here's a picture of her with the 3D glasses on at her first movie. :)



I prepared myself beforehand...if I had to leave, that was fine. I did say a few prayers that morning though. I want to be able to take her places and not disturb everyone around us. I also realize that she is 8 months old and her attention span isn't very long. We went during one of her feeding times, so she ate while we were there. I had toys and stuff to give her through the entire movie, if needed.



We went with Elaina, Joy, Pryce & Cody.



She started out in her seat, holding the M&M's.



But quickly moved to Aunt Joy's lap! She was making us laugh because she would laugh out loud and at times where the movie really wasn't funny. (LOL) The movie was SO CUTE. I thought it was just as good as the first two. I actually cried at the end! I know, it's a cartoon...but it was so touching at the end.



I'm happy to say that my 8 month old baby girl made it through the entire movie! We had to get up for one diaper change, but other than that, she sat in our laps and eventually fell asleep. It was an enjoyable experience for all! :)




If you haven't seen the movie, you really need to go. It's worth every penny!

Love to all,

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Aw, so glad it was a good movie going experience and she’s adorable as always!! :)

Nitzia said...

so sweet! i remember Sara used to be so good when we took her to the movies too, we always tried to go when it was her feeding time and then she would just take a nap after.... but now with John William, there is no way he would seat still at all!
i have to take Sara next week to see it i have heard so many saying its the cutest movie :)

Heather said...

I love that last picture----she looks so happy!!! :) I am so glad she made it through the whole thing...and glad you liked it! We liked it, too! :)