Monday, July 21, 2014

Eighteen Years...

Today is our 18th Wedding Anniversary!


We had an overnight date on Friday evening to celebrate.


Our dinner was perfect and it ended with one of my favorites - chocolate creme brûlée. 


We went to brunch the next morning. 


The weather was GORGEOUS.


Lattes on the patio.


After brunch, we spent the afternoon with our girls. 

We grilled out that evening and took them to the playground. 


We woke up this morning and headed to church!


Our girls took us to dinner this evening to celebrate. 

They chose Texas Roadhouse. :)

Amelia wanted so badly to feel like they had given us an anniversary gift. 


She took this picture. 


It was a wonderful weekend!


Alex,

Thank you for never giving up.

Thank you for trusting and believing.

Thank you for waiting. 

Thank you for loving me so well.

Thank you for making this beautiful life with me. 

I love you with all my heart.

Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

Elaina Weaver said...

Happy Anniversary. Love you guys!

Faith said...

The first and last pictures you posted are some of my favorites! I'm so glad you had a wonderful weekend celebrating together. Happy Anniversary, sweet friends!