Thursday, July 10, 2014

RedEnvelope: A Special Gift For Sydney

I received an email from the kind folks at RedEnvelope, a few weeks ago. 

They asked if they could send a special gift to our Sydney Faith.  

I receive requests like this (every so often) and I've always declined, but Red Envelope is a company that I've purchased gifts for my family/friends in the past, and I'm always very pleased with their products. 

I also liked the idea of Sydney receiving a special surprise. Kiddos love to receive letters or packages in the mail.


They suggested I choose something from their baby+kids section for Sydney.  

I took a look and decided on something, that I believe, she will keep forever. Something that she will always use, no matter her age.

The box arrived today and it couldn't have come at a better time.  Sydney has been under the weather for the past two days and needed something to lift her spirits. 

She was so excited when I told her the big, red box was just for her!

That's another thing I love about RedEnvelope...their signature red box with grosgrain ribbon makes any gift a lot of fun to unwrap. 


There were so many neat things to choose from on their website, but I finally decided on the keepsake box


They even personalized it with the Bible verse we chose for our girls when they were born, Sydney's name, and her date of birth. 

"Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life." Proverbs 4:23


I didn't even look at the dimensions when I chose it, but it's a really good size. 

Dimensions are 8.125" Sq. x 4.25"H



Sydney has already filled it with some of her "treasures" and has instructed everyone to "no touch my box." HA!


I just wanted to say, "thank you" to RedEnvelope for such a lovely gift for our baby girl. 

I love it so much, I'm going to order one for Amelia Joy!

Love to all,

3 comments:

Elaina Weaver said...

How special! And I love the new look. :)

kelliegene said...

That is just absolutely precious. I may have to get some boxes for a few of the lovelies in my life. :)
Love that Syd loves HER box!

Faith said...

Oh my word!! I got an email about this too...I've just been going back and forth between choosing this box or the ballerina music box. They're both so cute and I love how sweet Sydney's turned out!!