Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Christmas Card Carousel 2014

It's time for Faith's Christmas Card Carousel!

This is her seventh year to host and even though I'm late to post every year, I love to participate.

I love receiving Christmas cards every year. And now that I have children, they love to run to the mailbox, every day in December, to see who mailed a card to our family.

I used a picture from our beach vacation for our Christmas card this year. I usually feel the need to have a Christmas photo taken, but the girls haven't changed a lot between August-December, like in years past.

I finally mailed out our cards a few days ago. My friend, Amber has the most beautiful handwriting and she addressed all of my cards for me! I wish I had beautiful handwriting. Seeing hers makes me want to work on my own.

Christmas is almost here!! And we're ready!

Merry Christmas from The Averitt Fam!




Love to all,

4 comments:

Linda Lou Rogers Averitt said...

love this, love you

Joannah said...

That's such a great photo! I love your Christmas card. I haven't done one in two years. Maybe next year...

Erin (No Bohns About It) said...

Your card turned out so lovely. Thank you for sharing it! Found your post on the Christmas Card Carousel :-)

Faith said...

I love that you used your gorgeous beach photos. Your card was just beautiful!!