Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cousins...

I've been meaning to post these pics since last weekend. We took a quick trip to my parents and Amelia was able to spend time with a few of her cousins. We headed out when Alex got off work. We put Amelia in some comfy pjs since it was going to be a late night drive. She did great on the way there...we only had to make two quick stops to change her diaper. :)



Amelia having a late night snack upon arrival.



She LOVES these squeezable fruit/veggie things. I love them too because there's no mess!



Having a little buttered toast and juice the next morning.



And here she is with her cousins. I love these pics. :)



Millie, Amelia, Jackson, and Joylyn



How cute are they??



Pretty darn cute if you ask me! :)



Sweet Millie Beth. Love this girl.



It was a quick trip but I'm thankful we were able to go. It was so much fun to see my parents/brothers/sisters/SIL/BIL/nieces/nephews. I miss them. A lot.

"Children's children are a crown to the aged, and parents are the pride of their children." -Proverbs 17:6

Love to all,

6 comments:

Todd and Courtney said...

oh my goodness, Lauren loves those squeezable fruits still AND she has those same red and black PJS! Cute photos.

Momx6 said...

Love these pics! Thank you!

Surrounded-By-Boys said...

oh how sweet......cousin pictures are the sweetest!!!

bb said...

Cute!

And we love the squeezable fruit/veggie things as well. Easy peasy... and the ONLY thing she's allowed to eat in the car.

Kristen said...

I grew up with TONS of cousins and we love looking at all of those pictures! We are all still very close today and they have started taking pics of their kids together now! Crazy!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

oh she is so cute, and the pics of all of the cousins are adorable! what a huge blessing to be able to see and grow up with cousins! And I LOVE LOVE your new blog header and design! I love all the pics, they're beautiful!