Friday, March 11, 2011

Show Us Your Life - Kid's Birthday Parties!

Kelly is hosting Show Us Your Life - Kid's Birthday Parties!

I thought I would link up Amelia's 1st birthday party for those of you who haven't seen pictures.



I love to plan a party and planning Amelia's 1st birthday was so much fun. I'm already thinking about her 2nd birthday!

I also wanted to link some birthday parties that I've seen that were just adorable! There are a few others that came to mind but their blogs are private so here are just a few.

My friend Shannon just threw her little boy a 1st birthday party and it was precious. It was a carnival theme and every little detail was just perfect!

My friend Kristin threw a sweet 1st birthday for her daughter. It was a pinwheels and pearls theme. Just perfect for a little girl!

My friend Annalee thew her son a 1st birthday party and the theme was WINTER ONE-DERLAND. So cute!

My friend Mandi threw both of her boys the cutest parties. Girl has some party-planning skills!! She threw her oldest son a robot party and her youngest a red wagon 1st birthday party. If I ever have a son - I'm totally using one of these themes!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! The weather is supposed to be beautiful here so we've decided to take a trip to the zoo!

Love to all,

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Amelia's party was just so fun. I love looking at the pictures.

Those other parties you linked were adorable!! Mandi always blows it out of the water! The little red wagon party killed me! So cute!

Kristen said...

I love all the pics from the party! So fun to see!!!

Mommyto3andahusky said...

what a beautiful family you have! :)

Erin

www.purplebookbloggingmommy.blogspot.com

Kurt said...

I love looking at your lovely photos. Thanks for the party ideas!

Year Old Birthday Party Ideas