Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Little Things I Love...

Thought I'd share a few things that I LOVE right now. :)

My monthly canvas. My S-I-L made me a set of these for Christmas. I put out our March sign today...love it!



Bath & Body anti-bacterial foaming hand soap. I like to change out the soaps in our bathrooms & kitchen according to the season. I'm loving the new scents from Bath & Body right now. I bought the Pomegranate Passion & Citrus Crush.



Bath & Body body lotion. I picked up the Fiji Passion Fruit for our guest bath. I only wish that it came with a pump top.



Crest 3D White. Alex bought this about a week ago and I love it. It's supposed to remove up to 80% of surface stains. I drink coffee and refuse to drink it with a straw. I like holding a mug in my hands, sipping a hot cup of coffee...it's part of my love for it. I don't love that it stains your teeth though and I can already tell a difference since using this toothpaste!




Johnson's detangler spray. Amelia wakes up with a rats nest on the back of her head some mornings. Even after I would comb it out - her hair looked a hot mess. My S-I-L recommended I buy some detangler...why I didn't think of this...I have no idea. I'm able to brush her hair without hurting her head and her hair dries super soft - like we just washed it!



Oil of Olay wet cleansing cloths. My M-I-L gave me a bag full of her favorite things for my birthday and this was in the bag. I've always been terrible at washing my face before bed. I know...bad...very bad. I would only wash it in the mornings when I took a shower. This product has totally changed that. They're made for sensitive skin (which I have) and after washing your face - just throw it in the trash. Genius.



Dark Chocolate Raisinets. I used to think that I hated Raisinets. Until I tried them. They are now a favorite snack of mine and Amelia's. I can eat a few and get a chocolate fix and still feel like I'm not being too bad - because I'm eating raisins. :)



Scentsy Warmer. I love candles. I'm always burning them around the house. Everyone has been talking up Scentsy, so I finally decided to order one from my friend Megan and see what the fuss was all about. LOVE. I ordered this one and it makes the entire house smell good! Much stronger than a candle. I also left it on (by accident) when I left the house and didn't fear I was going to burn my house down. I'm sure you're not supposed to leave them on when you leave - but it's not like leaving a candle burning either.



And last but CERTAINLY NOT LEAST. I love this little thing most of all. Couldn't write a post without sharing a picture of her today. :)



Love to all,

11 comments:

Mazzy said...

She's so cute it hurts.

I am going to have to try SEVERAL of the things you've listed here! Thanks for sharing.

xoxo

Karin said...

What scent is that scentzy thing? I'm going to a party TH!

beckylbranch said...

Your daughter is so beautiful! And I love her little tights you always put her in :) That canvas is so cute too! Thanks for sharing all your loves right now!

Elaina Weaver said...

I just ordered a new scenery warm today. Love them!!!!!

Todd and Courtney said...

Im glad you posted about the detangler. I need to get some for Lauren!

Kym J said...

Girl, I share the love of coffee and the mug. I have tried to do the straw thing, it's just not the same. I will be trying the 3D

Linda Lou Rogers Averitt said...

I love to see thing people love:))) enjoy them all:0 hugs

Linda Lou Rogers Averitt said...

I love to see things people love, esp miss Amelia!

Ashley E. said...

I love that canvas! So cute!

Faith said...

I've got to try the dark chocolate raisenets. Those sound so yummy!

I'm really interested in trying some Scentsy too, but I'm so funny about scents and I hate that I can't smell before I buy.

Great list!

Immeasurably More Mama said...

1. I enjoy raisinets for the same reason. :)

2. My coffee-lovin' self needs some Crest 3D!

3. My little man's hair can get just like Amelia's and I forgot about J&J detangler spray so THANK YOU!